5/5/09

crocs Toddler/Little Kid Mickey Cayman Sandal


Will never purchase my crocs directly through Crocs.com site I purchased my son's mickey crocs through Crocs.com DIRECTLY- not through Amazon and can honestly say that I will NEVER EVER purchase through them again-they have, by far, the worst customer service/mgmt. I placed my order on a Sunday via internet and soon learned that it wasnt until Thursday that my order was received by the warehouse-thus, delaying the shipping process which took another 10days to receive. When I called to complain, I was told that this was completely normal and all they could offer me was an apology even though their site clearly states it can take up to 10 business days to receive my merchandise. I feel that any company taking 4days to ship any order of mine is UNACCEPTABLE and is not worthy of my future business.
Satisfied once again... We have purchased these Mickey Crocs for the past three summers, and they are all my three-year-old son wants to wear! He loves them because they are easy for him to put them on himself and because they have Mickey Mouse on them! I would recommend this product to anyone with young children.

No comments: